Your privacy is important to iFloorPlan. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that iFloorPlan collects, and the ways in which iFloorPlan uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
iFloorPlan may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to iFloorPlan.
Using personal information
iFloorPlan may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices if applicable
- Collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications. (if you have opted to receive newsletters).
Where iFloorPlan discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, iFloorPlan may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
iFloorPlan will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
iFloorPlan will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. iFloorPlan is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.